Candidates will have to complete some or all of the following forms as part of the Applicant Gateway onboarding process:
- Emergency Contact Form: All candidates will be required to fill out a new emergency contact form regardless of previous employment with the NYC DOE.
- DOE Rules and Regulations Form: Candidates who are new to the DOE will be required to fill out a DOE rules and regulations form.
- Background Questionnaire: All candidates will be required to fill out a background questionnaire, regardless of previous employment in the NYC DOE.
- Fingerprint Referral Form: If your fingerprints are not on file with the NYC DOE, you will have a fingerprint referral form available.
- Candidates who have fingerprints on file with New York State (likely due to previous employment of student teaching in a NY school district other than the NYC DOE) might be prompted to fill out an OSPRA 103 form to have their fingerprints transferred from New York State to New York City. Completed OSPRA 103 forms should be sent to HRCServiceCenter@schools.nyc.gov.
- I-9 Documentation: Some current DOE employees and all non-DOE employees will be required to submit an electronic I-9 and email verifying documents to HRCServiceCenter@schools.nyc.gov.