To ensure that you are successfully completing all aspects of the NYC Online Teacher Application and making the strongest case for your candidacy, please use our Guide to the NYC Online Teacher Application as you complete and submit your application. Additionally, we strongly recommend that you compose and edit your essay response in Microsoft Word or a comparable word processing program. Be sure to check your grammar, punctuation, spelling and word count.
Articles in this section
- *The 2021 NYC Online Teacher Application Guide*
- How can I retrieve my password to my NYC Online Teacher Application?
- How can I access and complete my NYC Online Teacher Application?
- What should I do if I am having trouble completing the certification section of the application?
- What information needs to appear on the certification documentation that I include with my application?
- What should I do if I am having trouble attaching my essay response to the NYC Online Teacher application?
- I already completed the NYC Online Teacher Application. How can I update or revise it?
- I am no longer interested in a teaching position. How can I withdraw my application?